What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

How much is a Garmin GNC 420 worth ?

BCP Boys

Well Known Member
I have a GNC 420 that I purchased from a friend. It has 59 hours of flight time on it. Been in the box for almost 1 year and I've decided to go a different route.
I would like to sell it but not sure what to ask for it and what the market value is. Where is the best place to find this out? I'm also open to ridiculous high offers :D

I have a GNC 420 that I purchased from a friend. It has 59 hours of flight time on it. Been in the box for almost 1 year and I've decided to go a different route.
I would like to sell it but not sure what to ask for it and what the market value is. Where is the best place to find this out? I'm also open to ridiculous high offers :D

If you go to ebay and search for GNS 420 in aviation parts, then go advanced and search for completed auctions you will find a half dozen or so which have sold recently. Looks like a $2,900-$4,000 range for the 420's sold on ebay.

thanks for the feedback. eBay only has 1 unit and it's listed for $4900. Best I can tell that's in the ballpark.

Back