What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9 builders @ OSH

RV9s At Oshkosh

I don't know about an official gathering of -9 builders, but I have spoken with several who plan to fly their -9s this year.

I will be arriving on Saturday and will be camping by the plane all week.

Regards,
Mike Schipper
RV-9A - N63MS - Flying
www.my9a.com

RV9s At Oshkosh

That's very possible. I spoke with so many people last year that I sort of lost track. My apologies. Maybe we can chat again this year.

Regards,
Mike Schipper
RV-9A - N63MS - Flying
www.my9a.com

mike said:
I don't know about an official gathering of -9 builders, but I have spoken with several who plan to fly their -9s this year.

I will be arriving on Saturday and will be camping by the plane all week.

Regards,
Mike Schipper
RV-9A - N63MS - Flying
www.my9a.com

Mike-Are you going to have a booth again to show your GPS docs? I'm particularly interested in the Lowrance one.
Steve

RV9s At Oshkosh

Yes, but this year we're indoors! Our booth will in Hangar D in the center aisle.

Stop by and ask for me.

Regards,
Mike Schipper
RV-9A - N63MS - Flying
www.my9a.com

Have fun guys.

I'll be thinking of you while I work on my -9.

Mike, Great product BTW! Good to see you came out with an angle adapter. I'll hold off ordering one until I'm flying. I put your AirGizmo in my radio stack, just to the right of the throttle quadrant and don't yet know if it is readable or not. The 396 purchase will be made after OSH in hopes the price comes down some more. Any chance you can help out with a group buy?

I won't make it this year

I am still working the bugs out. Need to install the fairings and finish off my 25 hours. Oh yea.. and convence the wife that it is safe for her to fly in.

I will be there next year for any offical or unoffical -9 get together.

Kent

RV9 builders at OSH

Jim,

I plan to be there all week. If you'd like to suggest a time and place for 9 builders to meet, I'd sure show up.

Don

Flying my RV-9A to Oshkosh again.

I will be arriving Sunday afternoon and will be parked in Home Built Camping. The easy chair and umbrella are in the airplane, so look for me there on Monday and Tuesday. Departure is Wednesday morning back to the Chattanooga, Tennessee area.

Jerry K. Thorne
East Ridge, TN
RV-9A N2PZ
www.n2prise.org

The Wed. evening party sounds like fun! and I have a -9 t-shirt.

For anyone interested, I camp with chapter 101 just south of the main entrance next to the snow fence and just east of the t-33. I usually watch the airshow from there. I've got some shade and a cold one, (if you know what I mean).

I'll be arriving Sat. and will stay all week. I don't know if I'll have time to check back in before leaving, so hope to see you there!

Back