What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kansas City Visit

Champ

Well Known Member
I will be visiting my son and his family between Mar 9th & 16th, 2016. I've checked out area airports on previous visits - Lee's Summit, Gardner, Johnson Cty, Wheeler, New Century, but have not made any personal RV contacts.

Anyone out there who could show a Canadian around their project/plane/planes while I'm there?

Hope to fly my 8 there some day.

Kansas City

Town of Mosby, in the east edge of the class B. Great people, a man on the field is building an 8. I flew my 8 in there recently and he came out and asked to look my plane over then took me to his hanger. It of course is a ways out of the center of town. Regards, Cc

For something really different, in the town of Holden, Mo is Aerodrome Airplanes. It is not an RV, but just very interesting to see and visit. Also, not to far from Whitman AFB, home of the B2 Spirit.

I'd be happy to show you around at K34 where I'm based with my flying RV-10. I'm also a fellow Canadian, but have been living here for 16 years.

You can contact me via private message on this site.

Ray Doerr
N519RV (RV-10)
Gardner, KS (K34)

Kansas City (Lee's Summit)

I'd be happy to give you a tour at Lee's Summit (KLXT). Building an 8 (in final assembly process). PM me here to set up a time.

Lee's Summit Visit

Mike - PM sent. Looking forward to both Lee's Summit with you & Gardner with Ray.

Thanks - Dennis Enns

Thanks Again

Big thank you to Ray at K34 and Mike at KLXT. Had great "RV" visits at both places. Proof again that RVers are the nicest people. Plan to return by RV-8 some day.

Dennis Enns

Back