What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

One Stop Aviation, Oceanside, CA - Reviews

rv4ator

One Stop Aviation, Oceanside, CA - Any Reviews?

Anyone have experience with cylinder work done at One Stop Aviation in Oceanside, CA?

Last edited:
A couple years ago I had a cylinder repaired by them, and was happy with the work and the turnaround time.

But, since then, I have heard that they had a major fire, and I'm not sure they are still in business. :( If I can find out for sure, I will post here.

I have been using One Stop for our overhauls since 2008. We've done over 20 engines with them in that time and I only had 1 with a problem which they took care of immediately. They are a small mom-and-pop operation with a half dozen or so great people. They try to keep their prices reasonable which is very difficult to do in aviation.

Yes, they had a fire last summer and lost almost everything but as of the first of the year, they had their repair station certificate back and are in full operation in a new building right next to the Oceanside Airport.

Yep, have had several cylinders done there, and had my Citabria's O-320 Majored there as well. The fire was a setback, but they are full up again. Great prices, no nonsense business.

They overhauled a cylinder for me a few weeks ago. It took them 4 working days. Price seemed reasonable and it looked nice with everything freshly painted. 25 hrs on it so far.

Back