What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Savannah Info

PaulR

Well Known Member
May not be proper as this doesn't have much to do with RV's, other than I'm building. My step-daughter is graduating from SCAD in May and we're looking for some information.

We'll be in town for 4-5 days and thinking that it might be better to rent a house than motel rooms. There will be about 8 of us coming.

If anyone has any suggestions or people to contact regarding rental, I would sure appreciate it.

Since my wife doesn't read this forum, I can also ask that if anyone would like to talk RV's while I'm there I'm up for it. Everyone else that's coming is female and would probably rather sight see. :)

Feel free to e-mail or pm.

Thanks

May not be proper as this doesn't have much to do with RV's, other than I'm building. My step-daughter is graduating from SCAD in May and we're looking for some information.

We'll be in town for 4-5 days and thinking that it might be better to rent a house than motel rooms. There will be about 8 of us coming.

If anyone has any suggestions or people to contact regarding rental, I would sure appreciate it.

Since my wife doesn't read this forum, I can also ask that if anyone would like to talk RV's while I'm there I'm up for it. Everyone else that's coming is female and would probably rather sight see. :)

Feel free to e-mail or pm.

Thanks
And you still have money left to build after that! I would use craigslist for finding a rental. There are tons of condos to rent also at the beach.

Back