What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need to see an rv10 before I order a kit

Anyone near the chattanooga area that could show me their rv 10 project sure would be appreciated. Trying to make sure I like the plane before I order. Covid has the manufacturer shut down. Not sure how to tell you to contact me ad I have never posted on any site before

How about South of Atlanta?

Anyone near the chattanooga area that could show me their rv 10 project sure would be appreciated. Trying to make sure I like the plane before I order. Covid has the manufacturer shut down. Not sure how to tell you to contact me ad I have never posted on any site before

If you don’t need a ride in an RV-10, there are three RV-10’s at Synergy Air South right now at Newnan airport. One is flying in Phase 1, one has the engine and prop hung and mine has the panel in and we’ve been wiring it for the past two weeks. There are a couple of completed empennage/tailcones there as well.

Give them a call if you are interested. Synergyair.com

A Not sure how to tell you to contact me ad I have never posted on any site before

Hi Mitch,

You can look for direct replies here.
You can, if you wish, post your telephone number (many try to "disguise" it from robot-snoopers by using English (e.g., 51zero-eight8one-etc.)
You can ask for "PM" (private message) replies. To access those, click on the box in the upper right of your screen that says "private messages".
Bob

Send a private message to Blahphish on this forum. He has an RV-10 based in Calhoun, GA. He's generally very nice about showing people his airplane.

Mitch,
My recently completed RV10 is being painted in Gadsden, AL. Looks like that's pretty close to your area. Paint is in process, but will be done in about 4 weeks. I'm happy for you to go look at it once it's done.

FWIW, I started my RV10 before I ever saw one in person, and I was 3 years into the build before I ever flew in one! Probably not too smart, but, my theory was this... I NEVER heard of anyone say they didn't like an RV10. All I heard was good things. So, I assumed I was not going to be the only pilot in the world that didn't like an RV10. After building, and flying one, my assumption was correct. The 10 is a great plane! Fun to fly and a joy to build!

For your entertainment, here's a few pics of my project...

Attachments

• IoJ7JkYRSPmkDeBlfFinbg.jpg
    IoJ7JkYRSPmkDeBlfFinbg.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 106
  • JZGPbAsRRnCK4ELPv+9QEA.jpg
    JZGPbAsRRnCK4ELPv+9QEA.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 109
  • wHakQdXiTnGNkK1z+UjTpA.jpg
    wHakQdXiTnGNkK1z+UjTpA.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0463.JPG
    IMG_0463.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 108
  • fullsizeoutput_401c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_401c.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 102
Your plane looks awesome Randy. I will check back with you in about a month or let me know if something changes. Gadsden is only an hour from my house.
Thanks

I have a newly completed 10 in Pell city, al. Your welcome to come down and have a look, we can go fly, it will be heading to Gadsden hopefully in January to be painted, pm if interested. Pete.

Back