What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

You gave an RV ride to a guest from...

Vlad

Well Known Member
Several pilots and RV enthusiasts from different countries and continents rode in my RV. Here are the foreign lands of the visitors. List yours :D

1. Canada
2. Ecuador
3. India
4. Russia
5. SAR
6. Germany
7. Honduras
8. Morocco
9. China
10.Trinidad
11.Kalifornia :D

Mine isn't nearly as distinguishing or as long as yours Vlad, but it does have some unique countries:

1) Ulf from Sweden:
DSCN2154.JPG

2) Oscar from Australia:
DSCN2964.JPG

3) Daxi from Germany:
DSCN2814.JPG

Last edited:
Ukraine, Canada and Italy come to mind. Not many but topical at least.

There is an exchange student from Tajikistan I have been hoping to take but circumstances prevent that right now.

Last edited:
guest passengers

Passengers from 7 countries so far

Scotland
England
Holland
New Zealand
Thailand
Brazil
Nicaragua

Foreign RV Ambassadors saga continues

13. Ukraine
14. Salvador
15. Great Britain
16. Israel
17. Pakistan
18. Bangladesh

Michigan. Folks in Ohio don't recognize that state up north as part of the Union.:D

This year's year football match with the team up north looks to be a repeat of last year's.

Japan
Taiwan
Russian
Canadian
Estonia

My Estonian friend (an ebay geek at the time, he just recently started teleport.org for 'post national' workers) was especially fun. We met paragliding and he said, "hey, you have a plane. Could we go fly in it sometime?"

I assumed he wanted an aerobatic flight and before the flight gave the whole "here's how to use the parachute, here's what we'll be doing in flight talk..."

He had a great time (here's the video - the reaction 1 minute in is classic). But afterwards he told me "I didn't realize we were going to go upside down - I just assumed parachutes are required."

Oops!

Last edited:
So far for me...

Germany, one flight
Another from Germany, one flight
And yet another from Germany, 28 flights over the 11 months of his exchange.
de3cxs.jpg

Quick Reply, didn't keep track of the international guests, but remember the HOOTERS flight. pic withheld.;)

Quick Reply, didn't keep track of the international guests, but remember the HOOTERS flight. pic withheld.;)

Babes and Planes...but;
No pic, it didn't happen.

Thanks Turbo, I just remembered;
One flight, two from Sweden, one on my lap. :D
2rqetcn.jpg

I added three more counties tonight!

Amit from Tanzania.
DSCN4513.JPG

Julie from Canada.
DSCN4514.JPG

And Sarwar and Momina from Pakistan.
DSCN4515.JPG

DSCN4516.JPG

4 rides, 4 big RV grins!

Top 20!

Here is my updated list as of end 2016. Finally I had a guest from Down Under bold enough to ride with me. :)

1. Canada.
2. Ecuador
3. India
4. Russia
5. SAR
6. Germany
7. Honduras
8. Morocco
9. China
10. Trinidad
11. DR
12. Lithuania
13. Ukraine
14. Salvador
15. GB
16. Israel
17. Pakistan
18. Bangladesh
19. Algeria
20. Australia

Iceland.
One of my best friends from Chico State is from Reykjavik. His daughter is now starting a class for Wow airlines. Last January, she needed 300 hours more so she could get a class assignment so we had her come out to stay with us in Roseville, gave her the keys to the plane and let her have at it for a few months so she could get her hours. She had lots of fun, gained valuable experience and saw California like Huell Howser.

Finally I had a guest from Down Under bold enough to ride with me. :)

Bold enough? I still can't wipe the smile off my face!
For this tourist, it was amazing opportunity to be able to fly up the Hudson corridor.

It was an honor to fly with you, kind sir.

2016 update

Canada (Ontario and Quebec)
Taiwan
China
Hong Kong
Dubai
France
Germany
UK
New Zealand
Switzerland

US (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Kentucky, New York, Wisconsin, Illinois, Texas, New Jersey, Georgia, Florid, California, Massachusetts, Missouri)

185 unique passengers, 30 international

My last passenger was telling me he had his DNA ran through Geniology dot com and the results indicated he was from ten country's in each continent. Do I win? :p

Back