What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Newbie looking for Houston area RV owners

JOHNofLBR

I'm New Here
Hi my name is John and I'm brand new to the forum. I man in the marker for an RV or Glasair. I'm not here to debate which one is better or worst... I am interested in a RV 6a or 7a...Pretty much a tricycle with side by side seats...I'm looking for anyone in the Houston area willing to be kind enough to show me their plane and me be kind enough to let me experience the RV grin :)... Anyone with and RV or glasair (I know, wrong forum) wants to just show off their plane... I am near Ellington but can drive to meet you... I will be more then happy to cover fuel and lunch, or If you need a safety pilot, flight review or an IPC... Can't wait to meet some friendly RV owners I keep hearing about...I can travel to other states too if there's someone who can take me up for a spin... Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
Welcome!

Hey John.....Welcome to VAF:) I am sure that there are lots of folks that will chime in to give you a ride get you "hooked" on RV's:D. WARNING: THIS ACTIVITY MAY BE HABIT FORMING.....THERE IS NO ANTIDOTE!

YOL BOLSON JOHN!

There is usually a gathering on the 3rd Saturday of every month in the Houston area for lunch. Keep your eyes out for the post.

Jay

Near Ellington

Can't take you for a spin, but can show you an 8 in progress in Clear Lake. :) PM me if you'd like to come over and check in out.

William

Back