What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Idaho to Oshkosh?

terry.mortimore

Well Known Member
Hi gang, by chance is there anyone travelling near Pocatello Idaho on their way to Oshkosh?

I need to get a set of spars moved my way if you have room, gladly help out with the gas on your trip.

Terry

Hi gang, by chance is there anyone travelling near Pocatello Idaho on their way to Oshkosh?

I need to get a set of spars moved my way if you have room, gladly help out with the gas on your trip. Terry

Your details are sketchy, but assuming you want someone to stop at Vans Aurora, Oregon and go to Pocatello ID? I assume you mean driving not flying. Few GA SE piston planes can handle cargo size of spars.

If leaving from Portland OR area to DRIVE to Oshkosh WI, I would go through Kennewick, Spokane. Billings, Fargo, Minneapolis and OSH. Pocatello ID they could go N to Butte MT to pick up the route. but not the best.

Good luck... it would be great if someone could give you free shipping or for gas money. Looks like drive to will call or pay for it to be shipped.

Back