What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Infomercial--plug

TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I just wanted to let everyone know that Steve has worked VERY hard on upgrading our webstite, aircraftspecialtyflightlines.com. Its a combination of my old site, tsflightlines, and his old site aircraft specialty. It was a convienent place for us to use since I didnt know anything about my site anyway, other than pics. Suzanne built mine--well you know the story.

If you go to tsflightlines.com, or asflightlines.com, it will redirect you to our combined site. LOTS of new data, and improved (and hopefully easy) ordering. Our current install guides are also on the pages. For those of you that know what hose you want, I wanted to make you aware of an easy self ordering feature that I'm told is great. If you know what you want, go to http://www.aircraftspecialty.com/kitplanehoses/orderhose.html, and use the drop down boxes to pic and choose. Yes a variety of hose styles, from plain braid, normal firesleeve, and our integral firesleeve for most sizes.
WE also have the some AN adapters on the site, as well as some CNC machined parts like our flow transducer bracket kits. Yes, we are adding to it all the time.

Steve and I are still available via email and phone to help, but sometimes little things get in the way (hospital stays :eek:) and we dont want to hold you up. So if you havent seen the new and improved Aircraft Specialty Flightlines site, take a few minutes and have a look. It also has a 'how we do it" section on hose, and rigid tube fabrication, and panel fabrication, just to name a few.

Enjoy!

Tom and Steve

Hi Cal---yes sir doing much better and getting back into the swing of things. OSH is right around the corner!
Tom

Thanks

Wanted to express my thanks and wishing you good health. Both of you do an outstanding job for our community!!!!

Back