What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thank you Advanced Flight Systems!

flysrv10

Well Known Member
I shipped my EFIS for repairs on AFS' recommendation. They received it on Thursday and shipped it back to me on Friday.

Today, I received my EFIS with a note "no charge"! My EFIS is several years old and out of warranty.

We all know what the repair "Flat Fees" are by other vendors, regardless of how minor the repairs might be.

AFS treated me as though I was their only customer. TXT and emails on weekends!

Thank you so much AFS. You are a pleasure to do business with.

We all know what the repair "Flat Fees" are by other vendors, regardless of how minor the repairs might be.

I don't think it fair to compare the "flat fees" of certified equipment to that of the experimental panels that you are referring to. For example the G3X folks have taken care of out of warranty items in the G3X line for myself and others.

I don't think it fair to compare the "flat fees" of certified equipment to that of the experimental panels that you are referring to. For example the G3X folks have taken care of out of warranty items in the G3X line for myself and others.

Thank you for the correction.

I believe that most of us think it is just fine to compliment a vendor deserving of a compliment without being called out. Regarding the flat rate repair comment, I think most might agree that it is legit. The support from Garmin seems to be superb but haven't heard of any goodwill (free) repair while AFS always seem to try to make you smile. No axe to grind here but----------If Garmin does a good deed like a free goodwill out of warranty repair post it. We would be happy to hear it. And share the smile.

I believe that most of us think it is just fine to compliment a vendor deserving of a compliment without being called out. Regarding the flat rate repair comment, I think most might agree that it is legit. The support from Garmin seems to be superb but haven't heard of any goodwill (free) repair while AFS always seem to try to make you smile. No axe to grind here but----------If Garmin does a good deed like a free goodwill out of warranty repair post it. We would be happy to hear it. And share the smile.

Will do. Thank you for the reminder.

Back