What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's pricelist (parts.txt) is gone - where is it?

I think the previous record for a post response I've seen was 13 minutes for a classified ad buyer posting "I'll take it"...

This one? 4 minutes, even though mjanduda found it himself anyways...:D

For people who need to access it from the store, it's on the Store front page:

Use the orange-colored link in the text that reads "Please note: Kit Parts are NOT listed in the Accessories Catalog. Kit Parts are contained in "The List". You can use the search feature to find and order these items, or you can view the entire contents of The List here."

For people who need to access it from the store, it's on the Store front page:

Use the orange-colored link in the text that reads "Please note: Kit Parts are NOT listed in the Accessories Catalog. Kit Parts are contained in "The List". You can use the search feature to find and order these items, or you can view the entire contents of The List here."

Greg, Just so it has been said, all of us computer scientists have always appreciated "the list". It is the thing we find most comfortable and usable in our new fangled fancy world :). Please don't try to improve it. I can always find exactly what I'm looking for and point other people to it.

Greg, Just so it has been said, all of us computer scientists have always appreciated "the list". It is the thing we find most comfortable and usable in our new fangled fancy world :). Please don't try to improve it. I can always find exactly what I'm looking for and point other people to it.

Which is why it's still right there, on the store home page, front and center. We will be making store improvements later this year, and I will be asking people if they want to help in certain phases of the design reviews. So, I just put you on the (well, "that") list, Scott. :) Appreciate the feedback!

Last edited:
Back