What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted - Spinner FP-13 or components

ratc

Well Known Member
Hi
Just before I order direct from Vans has anyone got just the front and back plate (S 602-1, S 605) for the "Spinner FP-13 kit ? OR, even the FULL kit that they have no use for. Must be un-touched and in great shape.
Thanks.

spinner

I have the fiberglass spinner, and the fwd bulkhead, but not the main bulkhead and doubler.

I have the S-605 SEN 11 3/16 front bulkhead as well as sent from Van's untouched but has several years worth of shop dust.
CBA2510B-5582-412D-9641-3B01EE53CA35_zpsrm9cygfe.jpg

A112EFB7-AA13-43CB-A61B-39C9EC3851D9_zpswyupbmqf.jpg

FP-13 components

Thanks for looking. Crabandy, the SEN forward bulkhead is too big for the Catto application. Hlangebro, sounds like a start, could we wait a wee while to see if anyone has the rear bulkhead ? The bulkheads are all I really need if the Cummins/Catto aluminium spinner comes available !

WTB - S 602-1 and S 605

A quick bump just in case someone has come across these two unwanted
Items from their FP-13 spinner kit ! A slight wrinkle in that you would be willing to ship to the UK (paid of course).
May only need the Backplate if Hlangebro is happy to split his front plate/spinner combo ?
Many thanks

Spinner backplate 602-1 ?

Perfect hlangebro, thank you PM en-route!
OK, just the 602-1, 13" backplate required.
Thanks for looking on those dusty shelves in the back of your workshops !

Back