What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Odyssey Batteries - Great Price

Thanks Carl. It looks like a perfect chance to retire old battery before cold season.

Don't throw the old one away

Vlad,

Had a new one go Tango Uniform after only a couple of months. Still had my original - 5 years old. Put it on an Odyssey charger, brought it to peak and installed. It worked fine while I got a replacement from ACS.
Handy to keep the old one around.
Becky says that too but referring to me. Sometimes.

It is a good deal. Glad you're taking advantage.

I just had a 680 die on me with no warning. I was glad and lucky I bought it at batteries plus store. With a call to the Florida store they were able to replace it under 2year warranty in Connecticut on the spot. If you buy thru the Internet verify how the warranty will be handled.
IMG_0852.jpg

Yawn... :)

Received a flyer from Battery Mart.

Odyssey PC680 $106 after rebate w/free shipping.

Just sayin'....

Nothing to get excited about. That's about the going price online. A quick Google search for "PC680" yields a number of other online stores that sell+ship them for about the same.

Received a flyer from Battery Mart.

Odyssey PC680 $106 after rebate w/free shipping.

Just sayin'....
Check it out:
Battery Mart

Carl, someone posted the same info several weeks ago and I bought one also. Battery Mart experience was excellent. Quick shipping. I haven't installed it yet because the one in the plane is working ok. Brought it along on my trip to Ohio just in case.

ps may see you at Triple Tree next week. Flying from Ohio to SC for a Parris Island graduation Tue-Friday. Probably will stay until Saturday and stop at Triple Tree before heading back to Ohio.

Hope to see you there Gary!

There's a few Floridians going. We'll have to stake out a territory there. And you Venitians need to let us know next time you're going to CDK. Also want to try to get a group to MTH when the weather calms down in October/November. Grouper always tastes better in the Keys.

Hmmmm, tried to buy a battery from sep just now.

I chose free shipping and the order couldnt be completed.

I then chose fedex and the same drill...

I abandoned the purchase.

Anyone had any luck there?

:confused: CJ

Yup, I successfully ordered a PC680 for $89/free shipping from Sep about 4 hours ago. Used PayPal, if that matters.

Heinrich Gerhardt

Just ordered from the iPad tonight. Used paypal and free shipping. From the iPad
You can use my paypal if you want.

They are "experiencing higher than normal call volume right now and will return my call as soon as possible"!

...just my luck!

:rolleyes: CJ

Great timing on this thread! I've had some slow cranking issues since the weather turned cooler, and the new GT-50 shows my voltage dropping in to the 8v range trying to get a 150hp O-320 through the compression stroke...

I ordered one, $89.00/free shipping, couldn't pass it up. This looks to be a much better deal than a replacement Concord.

The only problem is my CG is already pretty far aft. I guess I'll have to work on that.

My third PC680 is nearing thousand hours and I noticed a decreased cranking power. Those of you who monitor Battery Mart sales please update this thread when you see PC680 on sale.

Back