What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

smoke is ON

lucaperazzolli

Well Known Member
Did the first video with the smoking system installed. It's a smokingairplanes SA-100H single injector, valve 1 turn open, pure vaseline oil. I have to admit, I like a lot this new toy. :D

I'll post the installation photos asap.

http://vimeo.com/68380783

Enjoy !

Thanks!

Thanks Luke - I really like the rear-facing perspective!! I appreciate the boost of adrenaline to help me go out and pound some more rivets. Can't wait until I can do that too!! :D

Do you have inverted system?

It's a cross-over, the injector is on the left side just after the Y.
Bye

Nice video, mi Argentinian Friend Roberto tell me if i push a little the stick in the half roll at the top of the loop or a imelmann you will avoid the side exit, and that is true. Good luck

Nice video, mi Argentinian Friend Roberto tell me if i push a little the stick in the half roll at the top of the loop or a imelmann you will avoid the side exit, and that is true. Good luck

that's right ! but having no inverted oil system and no inverted fuel system I prefer to stay 'loose' ... and my engine prefers too 😉

thanks for comment

WOW!

I watched in full screen and felt as if I was there, wow! I didn't know what manouvers you were going to fly and was surprised and thrilled as "we" flew along.
Grazie mille, amico!
Gregg

Hi Luca,

Loved every minute, the amount of smoke your generating is awesome!!!

What is vaseline oil?

Looking forward to the installation photo's

Cheers

Back