What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What happened to Vlad?

gongreg

Gentlemen, do you know what happened to Vlad, the super-traveller-super-photographer-super-active russian?
I miss reading his posts...
Greg

Last edited:
CIA found him?

Or was Vlad a figment of our collective imaginations as we dream about what it would be like to be able to fly where we want, when we want?

The last I remember, he was collecting parts to make new cover plates for his fuel tanks...something about needing to open them up for some work.

Vlad has been working on a super secret theoretical physics principle which should allow him to compress AvGas so his existing tanks can hold 3x the fuel. He had to ground his airplane while he installed the molecular bond cohesion intensifier.

There was a reference to driving west in one of his last posts here, something tied to his work as I recall.

Vlad has been working on a super secret theoretical physics principle which should allow him to compress AvGas so his existing tanks can hold 3x the fuel. He had to ground his airplane while he installed the molecular bond cohesion intensifier.

Wasn't that co-invented by Dr. Brown while developing his flux capacitor?

I am BAAACK

I had some technical difficulties and now getting back on track. Slowly but steady. Thanks for good laugh :)

Back