What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out to Hooker

SMO

Well Known Member
Friend
I purchased some unused Hooker Harnesses from someone on this site a few years ago for use in my Rocket. For reasons of my own making, I need to have the lap belt portion extended between the attach point and the adjuster on each side.

Email went to Hooker to find out the cost. The response?

"There will be no cost other than freight"

Gotta love them Hookers!

Hooker

Installed them years after purchasing..... and I bought them at Sun n Fun for a discount. I sent them back for an adjustment. They were returned "Gratis".

Great product and great service.

Seat belt life

Hopefully this is not too far off topic: Is there a life limit recommended for harness webbing for aircraft? Most car racing orginizations specify that the webbing be not be older than ?x" years.

I purchased some unused Hooker Harnesses from someone on this site a few years ago for use in my Rocket.

Gotta love them Hookers!

This in incredible! I have never known or for that matter even heard of an unused hooker before....:D

+1

Jack is absolutely a top notch guy, and I've always been delighted with his products and his support, both for certified and experimental aircraft.

M

Back