What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Customer service is OUTSTANDING!

jhk770

What a great company Dynon is…..

I have a RV7A with the Dynon SkyView touch system with both external knob control panels. Recently the nose down trim control on the pilot control stick was not working yet the copilot trim control mounted on the panel was working just fine. I thought for sure that the hat switch in the stick went bad or there was a loose wire. After a bunch of troubleshooting with a meter, all pointed to a faulty SV-AP panel. I called Dynon Tech support. Within minutes I had a RMA#. I mailed it off to them and in a few days received an email that the my SV-AP panel was on it’s way back to me with an invoice of $0! (Covered under it’s warranty) I reinstalled it and problem solved.

If looking to upgrade your panel please consider Dynon. They make awesome products and stand behind them with top notch customer service.

Jim

in 2013 just before first flight, I decided to update my D100 software but didn't do it correctly and burned it out. I did my first flight with my steam gauges and later Dynon fixed my D100 for free. my D100 has been very good with no issues.

Dynon stands behind their product, even when and fault is sometimes by the installation. I saw this first hand.

I bought a used Pocket Panel only to discover that they stopped updating the GPS. Dynon exchanged my unit for a brand new D3 for a VERY good price. They are absolutely the best! I couldn’t have bought a used D3 for what I had in the old unit and the exchange cost.

Oh, and I had the new unit in my hands 3 days after my phone call with them!

So there I was at Oshkosh walking back from a restaurant outside the gate. No buses in sight but a golf cart stopped and offered a ride. Turned out to by a Dynon employee. Took us right back to my plane and said thanks for supporting our company.

It appears that their awesomeness extends outside of their product too.

Back