What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LP4-3 rivets

PEB

Anyone in Europe that has at least 30 LP4-3 that I can buy?

IMG_20200528_123827.jpg

sure thing.... but it will cost you a beer if I ever make it near your airport...
fun fact for the US forum members: in a danish supermarket a six pack can easily cost you 30bucks... :-(

PM me you adress

best regards... Tom

sure thing.... but it will cost you a beer if I ever make it near your airport...
fun fact for the US forum members: in a danish supermarket a six pack can easily cost you 30bucks... :-(

PM me you adress

best regards... Tom

Love Danish Pilsner.

Carlsberg and Tuborg was always something to look forward to in foreign ports-of-call. From Hong Kong, to Rhodes, finding out the pub you just walked into had cold Carlsberg was a little like finding out the McDonalds in some foreign city actually serves real Quarter Pounders (at least it tasted like real beef).

PM me you adress

best regards... Tom

$30 a six-pack in Denmark? come to the US for a vacation. USA Beer is so cheap, you'll be saving so much money you'll go home with more money than when you arrived.

Last edited:
When I was stationed in Rota, Spain in the 70s we got Heineken for a quarter a piece. You are getting ripped off!😝

come to the US for a vacation.

Done that... after the last time in the US and some hours of talking to EAA Members in Ft. Meyers I started to built a plane and signed in to flight shool... so don't tell me about cheap vacation in the US... ;-)

Back