What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Panel switch for dual Odyssey batteries

2005rv10

I need to replace the 3 position switch to my dual Odyssey batteries.

Can anyone ID the make / PN for the switch to the right of the Light Speed Plasma switches?

Or possibly advise of a comparable replacement?

Many Thanks

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 44
Without an electrical schematic or possibly a just a single-line, you shouldn’t trust anyone’s guess as to what that switch is.

My suggestion based on some assumptions from your question: Take a picture of any info printed on the switch and inquire again. If you can’t in situ, disconnect both battery positive leads, remove and do the above. No way of knowing for certain what is/could become energized. If even the slightest bit unsure, get help from someone with the required skill set. Electrical shorts are scary.

Agree with the above, Also curious why you would only start on one LSE ignition?

Without an electrical schematic or possibly a just a single-line, you shouldn’t trust anyone’s guess as to what that switch is.

My suggestion based on some assumptions from your question: Take a picture of any info printed on the switch and inquire again. If you can’t in situ, disconnect both battery positive leads, remove and do the above. No way of knowing for certain what is/could become energized. If even the slightest bit unsure, get help from someone with the required skill set. Electrical shorts are scary.[/QUOTE

Thank you for your time

Back