What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightlines

RV7AJeremy

Well Known Member
I know it has been said here before (which is why I contacted him in the first place) but I just wanted everyone to know what a great experience I had working with Tom from TS Flightlines. I got my lines today and all I can say is WOW, they look great and he was awesome to work with. I was going to send him a personal email but I know he will see it here and figured I would let everyone else know at the same time. Thanks Tom!:D

Yup .. that's Tom

I know it has been said here before (which is why I contacted him in the first place) but I just wanted everyone to know what a great experience I had working with Tom from TS Flightlines. I got my lines today and all I can say is WOW, they look great and he was awesome to work with. I was going to send him a personal email but I know he will see it here and figured I would let everyone else know at the same time. Thanks Tom!:D

Yup ...

Tom is just that kind of guy.

Have known him for a few years.

I remember when his daughter (I think) called me doing a survey about whether there was a need for hoses etc. on experimental planes as I was one of the people known to be building an RV in SC.

James

Jeremy and James:
thank you for the kind words. I try very hard to to have the best products I can, and the best customer service I can. It means the world to me that you are pleased!

BTW----I've been working on several new items that I should have testing completed early this summer. Its all about helping you guys fulfill your dreams.

James---special shout out to you--WE met during the RV1 tour in Savannah. Little did I know at that time we would work together on other projects, like Team Aerodynamix. I appreciate all you have done for me!

Thanks to you all!!
Tom

My hoses should get here today, but based on everyone's comments I already know I'll be happy!

Jeremy and James:
thank you for the kind words. I try very hard to to have the best products I can, and the best customer service I can. It means the world to me that you are pleased!

BTW----I've been working on several new items that I should have testing completed early this summer. Its all about helping you guys fulfill your dreams.

James---special shout out to you--WE met during the RV1 tour in Savannah. Little did I know at that time we would work together on other projects, like Team Aerodynamix. I appreciate all you have done for me!

Thanks to you all!!
Tom

Just installed an inverted system with the large hoses made by Tom ... agree with the WOW. Beautiful hoses and those massive hoses can't be that easy to make. Thanks Tom !!

Len

Question for Tom

Tom, I have to replace my fuel hose from the outside Jet-A pump to fuel the two Air Tractors. A 50' length of 1" diameter hose, with 1" pipe threads on both ends, was $800 or so from Meco and $489.00 from a supplier I do business with in Memphis.

What in the world makes it so expensive?

Best,

Great customer service from Tom at TS Flightlines!

I recently made a hose order for my -7 with Tom at TS Flightlines. Very fast turn around, even emailed me to answer questions over the weekend, and the finished product was EXACTLY to the dimensions provided.

Thanks for the excellent service and high quality hoses Tom! My fuel, oil, and brake hoses will be one less thing on my mind for the first flight now.

Add me to the list of fans. Tom made and shipped my hoses within 1 day of order. He didn't bother to invoice me until after he had shipped the product; not something you see much in this day and age! Hoses arrived quickly, and were of the quality that everyone on this thread has always reported: excellent! Haven't had a chance to fly with them yet (still working on getting my medical back) but can't wait. Thanks Tom!

Heaping on more praise for Tom at TS Flightlines!

I exchanged some emails with Tom last Thursday regarding some hoses for my Lycoming. I made my hoses up the first time and everything has been fine with them, but they are nearly 5 years old now and I am planning a trip from California to Osh in July. Long story short, I got everything measured up and emailed Tom my order Sunday night. I called him Monday morning and he informed me the hoses were made up and in the mail already as I gave him my Credit Card #. I received the hoses today (Wednesday) in California just two business days from him receiving my order and shipping them from South Carolina.

There was one small glitch. Tom missed one of my hoses on my original email and I missed the hose listing on his written quote back to me. I informed Tom of the error and received an email back in less the 10 minutes that he would make up the hose and get it right out to me. I told him to put the charge on the original CC # but he said it was his fault and he would take care of it. This was an honest mistake on both our parts. I offered to pay for the hose on two separate occasions, but he felt it more important to rectify the situation on his tab. His prices are reasonable and the work is top notch. Just a great guy and company to do business with. I highly recommend him!:):):)

Jon D.

I needed to replace a brake line so of course I contacted Tom. I had the hose 2 days after I placed the order. Like everyone says...WOW.

There was a glitch though...it had the wrong size b-nuts. Apparently not all builders use the same size stuff!!:eek:

I called Tom to explain and he felt terrible. He made up another replacement hose immediately (on a Sunday) and sent it overnight on his dime. Again, WOW! I fitted the hose and I am pleased to say I have no more leaks. Great service. Tom is VERY responsive. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for an email response to any inquiry.

Back