What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AZ Paint Shop Pirep Request

AZ paint shops

Wickenberg does a nice job, I have a few RV friends that had their RV's painted there. I had my RV7A painted in Safford. Had many issues but everyone tells me it is a really good paint job. Another had their 10 painted at Falcon. Had lots of issues.

I visited the shop in Wickenburg when I was investigating shops for my RV-10. The quote I received was $5,500 higher than the shop in Corona, CA where I ended up having it painted. I surprised by the significant delta.

E

I used the shop at Falcon. Part of the choice was just convenience as the shop was 100 yds from my hangar. They were neither dirt cheap nor expensive. I feel like I got a good value. The only "issue" I had was things taking longer than originally expected, but the final product was fine and the after service support has been terrific. Brian has really taken care of me after the project painting little touch ups of stuff that I screwed up or added later myself.
I would have no problem using them again.

I can't say enough about the advantage of choosing a shop that is conveniently located. It's not worth saving a $1000 on a job if you burn it up in gas getting follow up service later.

Last edited:
Back