What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Paint Job Northern CA/San Francisco Area

Frankster13

Does anyone have the contact info for someone that can do a nice paint job on an RV-14. I understand there is someone in Salinas CA but I cant find his name.

The only one I am aware of in Salinas is T and P AeroRefinishers paint shop. In Lincoln there is Kracon.

Oops, Rolf beat me to it.

Last edited:
Anyone have a recent pirep on Kracon? I used T&P initially but need some trim colors and Kracon is close by.

Kracon painted my Cardinal about 1.5 years ago, and my RV6 a few years prior. Great job on both. Come to Lincoln airport and I can show both airplanes to you. Then you can visit Kracon at Lincoln. Bruce Estes

+1 for Kracon. Check March 2018 Vans Calendar for an example. Great to work with and will do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy.

I used John Stahr for my latest project, and it is award-winning (literally)! He also came to my shop to do the work. HIghly recommended.

But if you’re just building a list of folks to check on, Yerington, NV (about 30 miles east of Carson City) has a shop that many have used. Their prices are pretty competitive because they don't have the overhead associated with the other side of the Sierra....

T&P AeroRefinishers
203 Skyway Blvd
Salinas,CA 93905 USA
(831)422-6158 Fax (831) 422-6159
Email: [email protected]

T&P Aero Refinishers painted my Commander in 2005, outstanding work back then and a recommended by Craig @ Scheme Designers. The SW Jet Glow looks great after 15 years. You may want to visit them given your close to Salinas CA.

Back