What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

trip to fl

dan carley

Well Known Member
this is the first time we are going to fl. for the winter will be flying into Sebastian airport the last week in December. will be staying for four months. are there any rv'er in the area to show me around?

thank you
dan carley

Details

Dan,
What kind of arrangements were you able to make for airplane and accommodations?

Dan, we have 4 RVs at Vero Beach airport and a bunch more in the area. Like at the Aerodrome, a grass-runway airpark just west of downtown. We also have a group of RVs and others that fly out to nearby airports for breakfast on the weekend. If you'll PM your email address, I'll add you to our breakfast group. Looking forward to meeting you when you get to Sebastian.

drop us a pm or email when you get down here from wherever you are coming from. life is good in south florida during the cool winter. lots going on. breakfast every wednesday to sebring arriving 8am.now where are you coming from? what are you flying? x26 is a great airport to base out of. ;)

danny, which airport. i have a bunch of friends from gabreski and spadaro. you will love your first winter experience in the florida sunshine. i remember mine, 1981, like it was yesterday. an rv3 arrived here last week from RI. can't get the smile off his face. ;)

Back