What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Jdair tail link failure

HSANTIBANEZ

Well Known Member
Some weeks ago the new tail link broke at the third landing, it seems that is a product failure. I have send mails and web "contct us" but no response. Does anybody know how to contact them?

Wow---Im not a metalurgist, but it looks like it has been broken for a while ans just hanging on. Maybe someone here can comment on this.
Tom

No emails

Not sure where your emails went. We checked everywhere. It is possible if you sent a bunch of pictures the file may have been too large. We can't respond if we don't have anything. Please send just an email. We have review the pictures on VAF.

Do you have your order number? We'll check as well and get one out to you as soon as possible.

Not sure where your emails went. We checked everywhere. It is possible if you sent a bunch of pictures the file may have been too large. We can't respond if we don't have anything. Please send just an email. We have review the pictures on VAF.

Do you have your order number? We'll check as well and get one out to you as soon as possible.

Pretty decent Customer Service right there.

Future buyer here.

I was considering buying this tailwheel assembly for my build. The customer service seen here sealed the deal.

Back