What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Airworthy!

beav

Well Known Member
After 5 years of building (almost to the day), I received my airworthiness certificate on Saturday. No issues were found during the inspection (though it wasn't incredibly thorough).

I'm heading up to Oregon next week to train with Mike Seager and should take it up for the first flight within two weeks!

IMG_1359.JPG

Way to go!

Congrats Jason,

Been following your progress for some timr. Good luck on your first flight!

Don

Nice job Jason, thanks for leading the way! I'm still following your blog posts as I am right behind you in progress.

Great Jason. You are a good example getting your training BEFORE you try and fly it! Thanks and have fun with your training and lying your new plane!

This is great news!
Mike Seager in the company RV-7 is going to be a great learning experience, and fun at the same time!

Woo hoo!

Congrats Jason! It was great to see you plane last month for the "pre inspection" party; it's a beautiful bird. Looking forward to hearing about the first flight. Come up to HAF for a "long" cross country.

Congrats! That's a huge step. You are now a TEST PILOT!

Mike Seager is awesome, you're going to have a great time and learn a lot.

Exciting. Your blog is one of my stopping points in my build. Thanks.

Every time someone "I know" goes from building to flying, it's like a shot in the arm. Thanks for that too.

Back