What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VPX Support

HSANTIBANEZ

Well Known Member
Dear Friends, i have a VPX- PRO in my 7 flying more than 400 hours / 5 years with no problem.

Last month i make some works in my panel and i did not care to put no more than the torque requiered to install the power lines to the Power lug and i broke it. It was a very painfull experience because we use the plane for airshows and we were at one week to Allen Airshow in Argentinean Patagonia.

With a lot of luck i have a friend building a 14 and he lend his new vpx to me, it was very easy to tranfer all my configuration and in 10 minutes my plane was in flight again, vpx is very great product.

Now with that solution y send a mail to VPX support to ask for the repair and the cost of that and i was contacted by Chad Jensen (RV Builder) and he told me that they can fix the power lug without any cost for me.

Today i recieve in Chile the VPX in a new box, very well protected and a new anti static envelope like a new one.

I really very happy with Chad and VPX service and very convinced that the desition to go with VPX was the best desition i make when i bluid my 7.

Thank you Chad and VPX team you give my wings back and my hapiness too.

Best Regards,

Same experience

Chad is a great guy and is doing a great job with the VPX products. He had quite the learning curve but has handled it well. Look for more good things from VPX/Ballard.

I am in the process of wiring my RV-7 using a VP-X Pro and requested Chad review my Load Planning Worksheet (twice!). He responded immediately both times and I was off to pull wire. Great service!

Nice work Chad, you da man!!

Hey Darwin - hope you're having fun in AZ. Haven't been out to the fly in for a few years and miss it.

Back