What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My Flying Bliss

Great video

Guys

Follow the links Brents video can be founf on the Facebook Ifly page.

I particularly liked when he was joined by a 4 in formation being a 4 man and the shot of his passenger at the end is a real heart warmer.

Brent, I shared this on my FB page........ too good not let let others see it!!

kudos!

The Killers, great aircraft, and formation flight - you hit it out of the park!

Great video editing !

I really like the monochrome look - it works very well with your polished aluminum airframe. Having done some videos with lots of clips myself, I have an appreciation with what you put into this very well done vid.

What camera did you use and what was your editing software?

Mugsy

Thanks for taking the time to share the fun Brent. I especially liked the landing to the south that comes in beside the trees.

nice video

thanks for the video....we are presently in the midst of a deep freeze so flying is out of the question (actually going to the hangar is not an option either), windchill is -47 this morning, so it was nice to sit and view some flying.
btw: the two links in your post worked for me??

Very cool!

Nicely done Brent. Love the all the different facets you included in the video. I still need a ride in an 8!

Cheers,

Don

Thanks for all the kind remarks! Thanks also to Doug for giving it top billing on the front page!

As cold as it is, this is as close to flying my RV as I'm going to get. -10 F overnight here!

I really like the monochrome look - it works very well with your polished aluminum airframe. Having done some videos with lots of clips myself, I have an appreciation with what you put into this very well done vid.

What camera did you use and what was your editing software?

Mugsy

Mugsy,
I used mostly my GoPro Hero 3 Blackedition, followed by my Drift170HD, and there's a few iPhone video frames in there too. I edited all on iMovie (latest version) on my Mac.

Nice

Brent....enjoyed the video.....like the black & white.....reminds me of
way back in the days before color was invented in the world:D

Very nice! I also enjoyed the formation and the landing below the tree line off the left wing.

I think I know the answer already, but seriously, if (unfortunately) you ever find yourself in a situation that forced you to sell your plane, let me know!:D

Very nice! I also enjoyed the formation and the landing below the tree line off the left wing.

I think I know the answer already, but seriously, if (unfortunately) you ever find yourself in a situation that forced you to sell your plane, let me know!:D

Thanks Doug! Very flattering, but I'm keeping her as long as I can.

Yes Great Video!
I just got my RV-8 into the air, and your inspirational video brings back the willies I got from those first 2 flights!! :cool:

Back