What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vlad's RV10

Congratulations Vlad on getting the inspection done !!
3 years only to build a 10, impressive !! Did you log the hours working on the project ??
Go and enjoy discovering and learning to know the ins and outs of your new airplane.

Thank you Eric!
I know that many have completed their 10s in even shorter span, but in my case I have an excuse - it was a slow build kit ;)
I did logged all my hours and I will post later on this info just for another reference.
Now waiting for my airworthiness paperwork and looking forward to fly it after.

Vlad
Congratulations on an awesome looking airplane. I'm sure a very satisfying day after a lot of hard work. Hopefully I can be there to witness the first flight.

Vlad
Congratulations on an awesome looking airplane. I'm sure a very satisfying day after a lot of hard work. Hopefully I can be there to witness the first flight.

Thank you Dennis!
I will message you about planned date to fly it and you are more then welcome to come ;) Hopefully you will be around and not away during that time.

Congratulations Vlad,

All the hard work and perseverance has paid off. Enjoy your first flight and many more after that!

Best regards

Keith

Congratulations! I went through the same process this past spring. It's quite a milestone! I'd be curious to see how long it takes before you get your C of A. Mine took upwards of eight weeks. It was a long and somewhat convoluted story.
Good luck and looking forward to seeing your first flight report!

Today my RV10 went for its maiden flight!
All went well with just a few snags to look at.
Spent 1.1 airtime circling around the field at 70% power for engine break in
:D

Attachments

• IMG_7400.jpg
    IMG_7400.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7421.jpg
    IMG_7421.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3574.JPG
    IMG_3574.JPG
    671.3 KB · Views: 142