What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need Recommendation for DAR in SoCal

PhatRV

Well Known Member
I was going to use Dave Prizio for the DAR on my RV8 but he is retiring this month. Can you guys recommend a DAR who is close to Chino or Riverside?

Also, have you worked with Rich Aldrich who is based in Mojave Airport?

Thanks.

If Adam Valdez is still doing them, he's located further north but often traveled to SoCal to do A/W inspections. Highly recommend him if he's still doing them. I don't have contact info handy, but perhaps someone will or he is still listed somewhere.

Rick Aldrich was my DAR on my 14A. Multiple thumbs up. A very positive experience from the initial FAA paperwork to my first flight.

Thanks Brian. Your build was one of the nicer builds I have inspected.

I was also sad to hear Dave was leaving the area. I did a couple AW inspections for him and he is a great guy.

For those that don't know me I am an A&P working for Scaled Composites for 28 years. (44 years as a mechanic) I have an RV-7 that I fly and have helped build another 7A. Very active in the GA world. Being a DAR has been an pleasure as I have met some incredible people!!

Back