What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hardware/brackets for MA4SPA o320 rv6?

echostar7

How Is the throttle and mixture cable mounted typically, custom bracket off of the engine case? Is there a kit that can be purchased for this?

what I did

I fabricated my own from ,063" stainless steel scrap I had. I have an O-320H2AD and the sump is different than others, so the store bought ones wouldn't work. Not very hard to roll your own bracket.

Attachments

• Engine controls.jpg
    Engine controls.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 230
I fabricated my own from ,063" stainless steel scrap I had. I have an O-320H2AD and the sump is different than others, so the store bought ones wouldn't work. Not very hard to roll your own bracket.
That looks great I like the simplicity of just bolting angle clips on for your attachments, but I think the $30 vans bracket will work for my e2a, if not It will be modified to work.

I also ordered MW-3M Rod End Bearing and AN315-3R Jam Nut

SKU: CT BEARING MW-3M

Attachment Hardware for Throttle or Mixture Cable

SKU: CT BEARING HWR, CARB
Kinda wish it had similar hardware to your setup tho with a cotterpin
The cost of the AN310 castlenut would double the price of the bag though.

Last edited:
Clanp

That is so much better than an adel clamp!!

Beautiful Bill! I certainly need one for my H2AD - currently using a cut and bent standard one - not pretty.

Back