What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What is this?

odens_14

Well Known Member
I looked at a local project this weekend; a son trying to finish his deceased dad's started -6 that was looking for some guidance from someone who had built an RV before.

The panel is mostly wired and the EFISs turn on but I'm not sure what this is? it seems to (hopefully) have some short protection in it as there are no other breakers or fuses. Just looking to figure out what it is so we can find a manual and figure out how it works.

Attachments

• 20220501_105434.jpg
    20220501_105434.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 195
I looked at a local project this weekend; a son trying to finish his deceased dad's started -6 that was looking for some guidance from someone who had built an RV before.

The panel is mostly wired and the EFISs turn on but I'm not sure what this is? it seems to (hopefully) have some short protection in it as there are no other breakers or fuses. Just looking to figure out what it is so we can find a manual and figure out how it works.

Looks like one of these: https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/expbus3.php

I have no experience with them, but I've seen them on VAF before.

Back