What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Weather Rocks and Worth the Donation

Webb

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Doug Reeves,

Your weather page with links is by far the very best. Even though I sold my RV, I still use it almost daily to see what the WX is doing and for the beginning of any trip I fly. It helps me plan my trips because it has all the pages in one handy location.

It saves me time (time is money) and I can pull together a good ideal of WX in a matter of minutes. I can find winds aloft on Foreflight but have to click on each link. All the charts at one time has saved me more in gas than the donation.

If for no other reason, you weather page is worth it at even twice the price. I always enjoy the rest of the site, but the WX page is worth every penny. The pictorial display from all the other sites that you put together is by far the most efficient way of quick data access.

That is why is continue to donate and will do so every year.

So for all the folks that use the weather pages but don't pay for it. Please ante up. A cup of coffee from Starbucks once a month cost more than the donation.

Webb (and Doug!),

Thanks for pointing me to the WX page. I had never even clicked on that part of the site. Very nice.

Bill

Ignorance or ignored. So close.

DONATE - NO SITE NO SUMMARY WEATHER PAGE

Back