What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tom at TS Flightlines

David-aviator

Well Known Member
If you need fuel or oil hoses, Tom at TS Flightlines has a great finished product and excellent follow up service.

I ordered via the internet fuel hoses on July 4 and they were shipped on July 5. One of the 1/4" units running to a red cube and the flow divider was 1.25" too long due to my error but he shortened it and turned it around shipping wise in one day.

I have built fuel lines in the past but the hassle of finding the right parts, tools, and proper assembly with no pressure testing is not worth the effort. TS Flightlines hoses are built to order, fire sleeved, tested and first class, as is the service.

Thank you, Tom Swearengen, for running a good business.

Tell me about that! :D

During my condition inspection I planned to get rid of gascolator. I emailed Tom with my questions. Tom gave me extensive lesson what's involved and how to do it right. It wasn't what I was thinking. Good lecture Tom thanks! If I ever need hoses I would buy from you.

I used Tom twice in the last month. Both times he shipped my hose order the next day and the product was perfect.
Dosen't get any better than that.

Fuel lines....

And I have several! All by Tom and could not have been better!! Amazing craftsman! Really nice guy too.... I'm going to stop now... Lol! :)

In fairness right up front, TSFlightlines is a sponsor of our Team.

That said, he takes a genuine interest in your problem and will find a solution and it will be correct.

Thanks Tom for all you do for us and the RV community.

All good service needs to be recognized in this day and age.

Thanks all of you for the kind words. I try. Thanks to Doug and Susie for allowing me to be a part of this great forum. And----thanks to all of you, I finally got off my mental block and bought a RV7A tail kit.
All of you are great, and I do appreciate the confidence you all have shown in me.
Tom

Way to go Tom!

Get going on that tail kit... Like my old wrestling coach used to say - "you gotta wanna get yer nose bloody... Get in there boy!"

I'll have to echo what everyone else has said. Tom made me a brake line to replace a leaky one. In my ignorance I ordered the wrong size. Tom made a new one and sent it free of charge. After getting it tightened up I shipped the wrong one back. No more leaks for me!

I'm glad he is building a -7. That tells me he'll be around awhile. At least until I finish my -8 and order all my hoses!

One more...

No kidding! I decided to reroute an oil cooler hose as the one I just had made was too long - due to me being overly cautious and adding some fudge factor.. Tom fixed it right up as well replaced my newbie firesleeve job with his own and shipped it back right away.. wonderful customer service and quality of work.

and yet another satisfied customer...

Called Tom about some firesleeved fuel lines for my red cube install. 3 days later, had them in the mailbox. Lines were great quality and exactly to spec. If I need any more, I won't be looking anywhere else.

I ordered my cabin fuel and brake hoses from Tom earlier this year and was very pleased with the whole experience. Being my indecisive self, I later decided to change to fuel injection and therefore had to replace my fuel pump. Naturally, this meant I needed to change one of the hoses also. I contacted Tom who sent me new fittings so I could do a mock-up of what I needed. I made the mock-up from one of the hoses that was no longer any use to me and sent it back to him. Rather than make a whole new hose, he was able to use the hose I sent him by shortening it and changing one of the end fittings. I received it back in the mail yesterday, got it reinstalled last night and it fit great. What I didn?t find in the box was an invoice for his work. I emailed him this morning asking him to send me an invoice. He replied that he must have ?forgotten? to include it. He said something about how I had already paid him once, so no need to pay him again. What a guy! I?ll be sending him a check anyway, because vendors such as this need to be rewarded. Thanks Tom!

Back