What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LOE Raffle Tickets?

Jartz

Is it possible to participate in the LOE Raffle, support the charities, and have a chance at the great raffle prizes :) if one is not able to attend LOE :( ?

Thanks.

John

I asked the same thing last year. :(

Just can't make it to everything. Once the RV is done it will be a little easier hopefully.

Has any consideration been given to offering a special item or two for those of us who cannot make it? You know, "Must not be present to win." ;) You might be surprised at the amount of cash raised. It would provide those of us that cannot make it a welcome chance to participate in the fund raising and chance for a great prize.

Just thinking out loud. The RV world is pretty large and those that do make it to the event are the lucky ones but only a small portion of the RV family.

You could probably get a buddy that's there to 'play' some number of tickets on your behalf. Have to have some way of keeping 'im honest, though (at least with some of my friends!).

If the object is to raise money (rather than maximize chances for attendees), they really ought to open it up. I'm not going to be able to make it, but would happily buy a hundred bucks worth of tickets. Not as motivated to donate without the chance to win though, because there are lots of worthy charities in my own area.

I know a couple of people who bought tickets then wrote friend's names on them, and that's perfectly fine. As long as we have a body that can stand up, yell 'I won' and come up for a picture! <g>. Nothing wrong with that.

b,
d

mdredmond said:
You could probably get a buddy that's there to 'play' some number of tickets on your behalf. Have to have some way of keeping 'im honest, though (at least with some of my friends!).

Wonderful Friends!

admin said:
I know a couple of people who bought tickets then wrote friend's names on them, and that's perfectly fine. As long as we have a body that can stand up, yell 'I won' and come up for a picture! <g>. Nothing wrong with that. b, d
Then again, you might have some truly WONDERFUL friends at the banquet who win then give YOU the prize! MANY THANK YOU's to Tom & Katie Velvick who are the reason Victoria & I have 4 New ECI TiTAN cylinders in our hangar ready to bolt on, after we attend LOE '06 :D Rosie

Back