What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

On to phase 1!

Blain

Well Known Member
This morning I had an assemblage of parts that resembled a plane. This afternoon.....it is an airworthy aircraft;
I laid out an impressive collection of documentation along with my 1,000's of photos running as a slideshow.

Several hours later

I'm the guy on the left who apparently doesn't know how to do selfies. The guy on the right is Richard Dilbeck from the Sacramento FSDO. I highly recommend anyone near this stage to contact him. We spent quite a bit of the day trading stories and for me, getting an education. Richard goes out of his way to make you see what he sees and understand it the way he does.

Another high point in the Journey and the opportunity to meet interesting people along the way.

Congratulations!!

Blain------huge congrats on the pink.

Gotta agree with your comments on Dilly------great example of how FAA folks should be.

Good luck with the phase 1-------if it ever stops raining that is:D

Cudos to the FSDO

Congratulations! I had a good experience with the FSDO out of Reno, NV in 2013. However, he wouldn't pose for a picture.

NAIQjbjsMkKopupSPr216N8kN9Pl-JNSDW7A4FBH5l3QwoKIH7B1iWIPSKkkMz6Cle99GeLXyb6Ap_CQssF-zfAiFk_3zAVpu-DSzuXTuP73-FJ0q16syjMwFlF8GGAhj1rAR0QjekLo1axuw-Uz-W3MKEfQOMlDP9mWy3lfvB6vF-7A4hQtxgwNPkqVczrxzLm6EL2jX4ivcIbcDMkWnVezPXwbWC5LW7NVP4KO-kt_cln71I5QRZHTXhHvAYZpwe5UeRzSZ3VGj0CtS-kgJzyJwJTLhvKEWpPJ_XKEete9dnX74YJtHPiqTHtoMxKrqetTy1ZC4g-M9hfKc622FqSUnsXODrx2fE8dzGpxvKe5zLzD09BENKTjHZ0bdF7zux2yxb4IzOyYWIpdG76FArmVl3_9KT46hRZBdxtqLlXBF8g9dQJ_BKPDaEzg4cetDd_SWUkt2KUiFF1z7qqRvH6zlekqe1YcEn3HAbAfmRegwKS2ekUP4YS4BxeH2W1ciV3CzWqSz54hWmWQFmlXKglbXGupX_jdADYQrPWwqcUKfYXPe8ELTBVoGlqOY5RnoAmXOp3uIM1e-VvDm_iXxL1jTXnVhFTWP_nNducgyOmbYN3GmDvA=w800-no

Way to go...

Procured materials from both of you. How does that go..."it takes a village....."

Awesome that you persevered through the ups and downs to complete it.

Now you really get to do some ups and down literally.

Daddyman

Back