What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Low level tour of Lake Tahoe

I miss Tahoe. I grew up just on the other side down hwy 50. We had a cabin at Zepher Cove we spent the summers at. Beautiful place to go, ski, swim, hike, or just sit on the beach. I remember our ski team staying at Homewood for a meet and a kid from South Tahoe team got his dads boat out. We went water skiing with ice in the water and snow everywhere at Emerald Bay. Im not as tough or stupid as I was now!

Thanks for the video.

I miss Tahoe. I grew up just on the other side down hwy 50. We had a cabin at Zepher Cove we spent the summers at. Beautiful place to go, ski, swim, hike, or just sit on the beach. I remember our ski team staying at Homewood for a meet and a kid from South Tahoe team got his dads boat out. We went water skiing with ice in the water and snow everywhere at Emerald Bay. Im not as tough or stupid as I was now!

Thanks for the video.

You definitely wouldn't miss the weekend traffic, lol.

I saw my house in that video! Keep in mind ditching in that water in the winter will not be survivable and there are no boats on the lake.

Beautiful video Cole, thanks for sharing. I especially like that water fountain you’ve got installed in your RV :D

Back