What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X, GTX35R, GPS175 combination

FireMedic_2009

Well Known Member
Who out there has a G3X, GTX35R, GPS175 combination?

I installed the GPS175 and remove the GPS20A that was installed. Prior to removing the GPS20A my ADS-B reports were clean, no red boxes. Since the install of the GPS175 my reports have had errors. I’ve worked with Garmin for several weeks now and have not been able to resolve the issue. I’ve checked pinouts, continuity, s/w updates on the 35R, etc, etc.

So who out there has this combination and are your ADS-B reports clean or are you having errors with your reports? Please contact me

Thanks
Daren

Last edited:
Failed PAPR Report

Who out there has a G3X, GTX35R, GPS175 combination?

I installed the GPS175 and remove the GPS20A that was installed. Prior to removing the GPS20A my ADS-B reports were clean, no red boxes. Since the install of the GPS175 my reports have had errors. I’ve worked with Garmin for several weeks now and have not been able to resolve the issue. I’ve checked pinouts, continuity, s/w updates on the 35R, etc, etc.

So who out there has this combination and are your ADS-B reports clean or are you having errors with your reports? Please contact me

Thanks
Daren

Daren,

I will get this set up on our bench to ensure all the necessary data is present. We will be able to get you pointed in the right direction from there. It looks like this one has been a bit frustrating, we will get it sorted out for you though.

Thanks,

Justin

Back