What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oasis Scientific Borescope Discounts

cderk

Well Known Member
All -

I recently purchased a Vividia VA-400 borescope, and believe it or not got an $80 off deal from Sun N Fun just by asking. Got an email two days ago, they are beginning to run their Oshkosh special now.

It?s $250 normal price and through 8/15 you?ll get $80 off using code ?Oshkosh? at checkout. I?m pretty happy with mine so far. Unfortunately with the $250 one you have to purchase an extra widget to get WiFi access via your iPhone/iPad... without it you?ll need a laptop.

Pretty good deal if you need one:
https://www.oasisscientific.com/viv...g-borescope-videoscope-inspection-camera.html

(Admins - Would have put this in the discount section, but dont have access to post there)

That's a great deal even with the wifi dongle. Thanks for mentioning it, I just placed an order!

Dave

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing this! I just completed my purchase. Anyone care to post a link to the iOS (iPhone) dongle being used successfully?

Another option

I?ve had mine a while and its great for use during annuals. The laptop didn?t cut it so I found an android tablet ?Nexus? dirt cheap that Now goes with the scope. Feeds right in with good display. I haven?t investigated the wi-fi dongle but this is another option - especially if you have an old android tablet in a drawer somewhere.

Back