What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New RV video

You've totally gone Hollywood, man...I don't even know you anymore;)

Nice 8! Did you end up going to OSH this summer in the end? You shouldn't promise Taylor you'll give him the plane; your history is that you won't keep this plane (or any other) long enough to live up to that deal!

Adorable little guy, by the way; he was just a baby when we flew to OSH in 2016!

I second the shoutout to Match Productions. Dude is a seriously skilled and talented aviation videographer, and a great guy to boot.

Ok

Hahaha yeah Match is amazing. Off to test pilot school soon. Lost another sqn buddy :(.

I did go to Oshkosh 2019. Was fun as usual. The RV8 is amazing. One stop in Minot for customs and then direct Oshkosh.

2016 was awesome. How did I manage to fly to Oshkosh with 3 month year old at home?

I?ll keep this 8 forever hahahaha :/

Hahaha yeah Match is amazing. Off to test pilot school soon. Lost another sqn buddy :(.

So I heard! Not at all surprised; a man of many talents.

I did go to Oshkosh 2019. Was fun as usual. The RV8 is amazing. One stop in Minot for customs and then direct Oshkosh.

Judges better be ready next year when you show up with paint

2016 was awesome. How did I manage to fly to Oshkosh with 3 month year old at home?

I wondered that at the time! You must have an awesome wife

I?ll keep this 8 forever hahahaha :/

I'll believe that when I see it lol. You said the same thing about the 6, and sold it 6 months later;)

Love your video work Stu. Could you please share how you mount your tail camera? Love the angle. Looking to do something similar, myself. Cheers-
Ed

Back