What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builder Support

gregfuess

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I am looking for someone that can support my construction of an RV-14. By support I mean:

- Have all the tools, equipment, space, time and expertise to receive the air frame kit, engine, avionics, etc, supervise my assembly from air frame through engine and avionics installation to first flight. My plan is to use a quick built wings and fuselage to minimize construction time.
- Have the interest in doing so for a fee.

I live in Albuquerque, NM and prefer local support, but am open to support in other locations. I have doubts about my ability to build an RV-14 without support nor in a reasonable time frame. I would want to hire someone who could support my full time efforts while I rented a room somewhere near by.

My contact information is:
Greg Fuess
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (832)-433-1432

I hope to hear from you.

Regards

Another great option is Synergy Air (https://synergyair.com/) in Eugene, Oregon.

I took their Empennage class when starting my RV-10 (back in 2016, doesn't seem that long ago), which helped me get a great start on my build. I stayed at an Air BnB while there for almost 2 weeks, which worked out great.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Back