What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help with Configuration of 650xi

Flyyak

Well Known Member
Friend
I just replaced a 430W and installed a 650xi. I was able to use my existing wiring harness with the addition of the config module, fan wiring and a few additional power and ground wires/pins. The good news is that there was no smoke when I powered up and I have COM. Bad ws is that Section 5 of the install manual which deals with configuration is way over my head. I have a two screen non touch G3X with a GTX23ES remote transponder.

If you have a similar setup, would you have a checklist to follow when going through the configuration setup?

Installation Support

I just replaced a 430W and installed a 650xi. I was able to use my existing wiring harness with the addition of the config module, fan wiring and a few additional power and ground wires/pins. The good news is that there was no smoke when I powered up and I have COM. Bad ws is that Section 5 of the install manual which deals with configuration is way over my head. I have a two screen non touch G3X with a GTX23ES remote transponder.

If you have a similar setup, would you have a checklist to follow when going through the configuration setup?

Good Afternoon,

Please feel free to reach out to our product support group, we would be happy to address any questions you have in the process. Our support staff is in the office M-F from 8:00AM -5:00 PM CT, and can be reached at 1-866-866-8433, or at [email protected].

Thanks,

Justin

Back