Has any RV-14 builder installed a cover to fit over the Glareshield? I was thinking about my Piper with the imitation leather and eyebrow. I've come across a few companies making them for certified planes but not for experimentals. I have a few inquiries out to RV-14 interior suppliers, but wondered if anyone had any ideas.
Based at KSUT, Southport, NC
- 1973 PA28-180 (N55087)
- Started Sep19, Aft Fuse complete
- Wings and fuel tanks completed,
- IO390 ordered (Oct20 deliv)
- Hartzell 2-blade composite delivered.
- Currently working on fuselage