What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a painter

joedallas

Well Known Member
Can someone recommend a good painter in Florida, Georgia or Tennessee who has painted a Twelve

Thanks

Joe Dallas

The Best

Hawk Aircraft Painting at Tampa Executive Airport (KVDF) has done several -12s including two of my neighbors'. My wife's -12 is being painted at Hawk now. Aviation Consumer consistently ranks Hawk among the best in the U.S. I visited three other painters in central Florida and saw the difference.

The owner Joe Dinolfo is pleasant and true to his word. Others know about Hawk, so be prepared for a 3-month wait and something like $7500 (you get what you pay for). http://www.hawkaircraft.com

Last edited:
I highly recommend International Jets in Gadsden, AL (KGAD), just north of Birmingham. The paint shop supervisor, Micah Nash, provided exceptional customer service and did a phenomenal job on the paint job. He always answered the phone immediately and was quick to call if he had questions on the layout. I also felt that the price was very fair for the beautiful work done.

20160407_112303_zps1gcbfaun.jpg

I highly recommend International Jets in Gadsden, AL (KGAD), just north of Birmingham. The paint shop supervisor, Micah Nash, provided exceptional customer service and did a phenomenal job on the paint job. He always answered the phone immediately and was quick to call if he had questions on the layout. I also felt that the price was very fair for the beautiful work done.

20160407_112303_zps1gcbfaun.jpg

Nice on the "Lucky 7"

Back