What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hey Vlad

hempy.4

Thanks for comming to our SAA flyin at Wynkoop 6G4 Mt. Vernon Ohio last Saturday. Pleasure meeting you!
Skipper Yellow RV7

Vlad must have been early! I arrived around 10:30 Saturday morning from Knoxville. In addition to the SAA I hoped to meet the grass strip collector:). Maybe next time...

Marvin McGraw
N306RA

How many RVs attended? I arrived first RV I believe, spent an hour and left for my around-the-lake grand tour. Haven't payed fuel bill yet...

Nice work Skipper!

Wynkoop

There were 10 RVs at this SAA event. Thanks Vlad for posting pics of my RV7. This was the maiden voyage for a new slider canopy I built. The original one cracked. This new one is Sika'ed with no rivets through plexi and no plastic for skirts.
Skipper RV7

You see.....

Don't encourage him.

He arrives, enjoys the facilities and leaves without paying for his gas.

:eek:

You see.....

Don't encourage him.

He arrives, enjoys the facilities and leaves without paying for his gas.

:eek:

The facilities are good and I had cash for some gas it's cash or check. Then Bill "Popeye" Fogerty popped up and asked if he could fuel now but send a check later. He was approved. I asked the same, topped off and promised to send Bryan Wynkoop a check for 16.4 gallons of LL :)

Back