What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV pilots in East TN area?

I am not a Facebook fan.

I have no issue joining a group as long as it is NOT on Facebook. Groups.io is a much better way to communicate with others. Many of the old Yahoo Groups moved to Groups.IO when Yahoo Groups shut down.

I'm at Athens (KMMI), but someone stole my Facebook ID in July and I can't get it back. Another group would be better.

I am in Kingston TN and fly an RV9A. We have several Vans aircraft in our EAA chapter here in the Knoxville area. george

I am based at 1A3. There are three other flying RV’s at our field.
9. Me
9A
8A

Since you are based on the Tennessee border, have any of you found some nice backcountry grass strips in the north Georgia and west Carolina mountains to fly into and maybe event camp at? george

Transplant

I flew out of MOR for years but I'm in Livingston now. I ordered my -8A Emp kit 2 months ago so I'm looking forward to starting it. If you guys don't mind I'm sure I'm going to have tons of questions when I get started.

I am based at 1A3. There are three other flying RV’s at our field.
9. Me
9A
8A

I have RV10 and fly to either 1A3 or KMMI from Florida. We have a small home in Benton and spend time there. Wish I could score a hangar at 1A3 but looks like it’s going to be forever.

I have RV10 and fly to either 1A3 or KMMI from Florida. We have a small home in Benton and spend time there. Wish I could score a hangar at 1A3 but looks like it’s going to be forever.

Monroe county airport, KMNV, will be building more hangars in the near future. They just put in new taxi ways and ramp space. This is one of the few airports that is alive and growing and understands the potential revenue that is theirs for the offering.
george

Back