What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

QT Halo Customer Service

ksauce

Well Known Member
Patron
I bought my QT Halos in September of 2011 and I've been happy with them ever since. Recently, however, I noticed that the strain relief around the plugs was fraying and exposing the wires within the cable. I emailed QT and was instructed to send them in for inspection. I did so about a week and a half ago.

Today, I arrived home puzzled to find a small USPS box. I opened up the box and found my newly repaired headset. The service tech wrote a nice little note explaining that they replaced the plugs/cords AND the sound tubes as they were beginning to collect water. Remember, I'm well outside of the warranty period and they charged me absolutely nothing for this service including shipping.

Kudos to QT. They make a great product (if you can get it!) and back it up with great customer service.

I've had the same experience. Great service. And I had to fly with my old Bose headset instead of the QT, I'd just soon not fly. They are one of my favorite "aviation" purchases.

I'm glad to hear this. My Halo has the same issue, frayed wires at the box after only a few years of service. I will send it back to them for repair and see how it works out.

Back