What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Checklist

mfleming

Well Known Member
Patron
Using the search function has not brought up any results for a .ace checklist for the G3X.

Is there anyone with a -7 .ace checklist they would share?

While we're on the subject, if anyone has a way to make a checklist without using the Garmin software...please speak up.

PS- the Garmin checklist software requires Windows XP....I don't know anyone who has that version anymore :eek:

It'd be the easiest thing in the world for Garmin to do a .ace generator as a web app (hint hint hint g3xpert -- Imagine how much easier and cheaper it'd be if you never needed to support bugfixes and version bumps on the Windows desktop app ever again, and ended up with Mac and Linux support basically for free)

- mark

Michael, send me a PM with your email and I can get you a copy of the checklist I use for my RV-8 for a carbureted engine.

I am working on a web-based checklist editor (for those of us without Windows computers or who simply don't like Garmin's version), and sent a link to Michael over PM.

If anyone else with a G3X would like to help me test out this software, please send me a PM and I can send you a link, too.

Back