What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero Seats

salto

Well Known Member
Received some nice leather seats from Classic today. They dropped into position beautifully and look great.
Hope Jeremiah starts on the interior panelling and carpet soon.
Would post a photo but lack the IT skills.

Hi Conrad,
I just installed my Classic Aero seats on the weekend. As soon as I sat on them I understood what I paid all that money for. Can't wait for the side panels myself.

RV%20Seats_zpse0mwmxaf.jpg
[/URL]

Looking good Graham project is really coming along by the look of it! How did you get that photo up?
Also are you game to post a wider shot of your aircraft?

Conrad, check out the "Insert Pics" link at the top left of the page (just below POSTING RULES). I used Photo Bucket and fumbled my way through it:). There is a photo of the painted fuse in the "Show us your progress" sticky at the top of the 14 forum page. I'll put a photo of the panel up soon.

Seats

Here is another pic of the Classic Aero seats. Mine has the headrest and Hooker Harnesses. Crow is just as good for the harnesses and less expensive, but I wanted specific colors and Hooker had more options. The seats also have an adjustable lumbar support. I can vouch for Luke and Jeremiah, great customer service.

2wqqzps.jpg

2ytznr4.jpg

Back