What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Quiet Technologies Customer Service

db1yg

Well Known Member
Hi Folks,

I recently sent my six month old Halo Headset back to have a "floating" mic fixed and to deal with a vox hiss when my wife wears a DC headset and I have on my Halo. The "floating" mic problem was probably caused by me being a a little "ham fisted" when "adjusting" the mic position.

Quiet Technologies replaced the mic and boom, applied double heat shrink to the boom to headband wire intersection to insure stiffness, replaced the mic wind sock, replaced the two plugs with what looks like much more "robust" plugs, installed a resistor to adjust the gain and eliminate the hiss, and replaced the audio tubes ---just since he had them there-----total cost to me over the cost to ship------$0.00.

I just wanted to inform the forum of my very good experience with Quiet Technologies---they stand behind their products!!

BTW, Janie now also has a Q.T. Halo headset!!!

Cheers,

db

Last week I flew with a friend that had Bose headsets... After about 30 minutes it reminded me why I love my Halo's. Quieter and more comfortable. Worth every penny.

I guess I must be ham fisted too......My mic is broken (behind the foam), and will not stay in place either. How long did it take to get the work done?

Back